Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Breakdown

Currently at work now, doing documentation for all the tickets that has been assigned to me today (damn! I hate documentations). So while doing my documentation, asset-transmittal-ticket tagging, and half daydreaming. The song "Breakdown" by mariah played, its part of my play list.

I remembered something about this song, it was when I was in High School I had a crush on this guy that I have never before met/seen. Well Textmate-ing is "in" that time. So this guy was introduced to me by a friend, sad to say that this guy has a crush on my friend. He was asking me to help him win by friend's heart. Since I was this young innocent and kind kid, I said "ok, I'll help you"

The bridging of the two people ended up me having this hidden desire for the guy, I know he would never like me. I was a plump! I am not sexy (that's the reason why I had a hard time living HS life). So why did I fell for a guy whom I haven't met/seen? well, first he was so sweet.. he would always text me starting from morning to night. That time there is no Call and Text unlimited offered, nor is Sun Cellular existing. So my 250 load would just be valid for just one day. My mom would always be angry at me for wasting my load on this guy. Anyways, due to him I enrolled in an advanced 3rd year math summer class in Sakya since he was also studying there and that he also has summer classes. On the day that we will be seeing each other, I wore my best shirt and made myself presentable. Well how did it go? not good.... after that he never contacted me again... See.. I'm just so ugly! :((

So the significance of the song is that whenever we talk over the phone, he would always play that song in the background coz he know that I love that song...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hayskul life, oh my hayskul life
Ev'ry memory, kay ganda
hayskul days, oh my hasykul days
Are exciting, kay saya

hayskul life, ba't ang hayskul life
Ay walang kasing saya?
Bakit kung Graduation na'y
Luluha kang talaga?

rakenrol! heheheh..